Revelation: The Divine Fire Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- e-Book can be copied on up to 6 devices that must have the same Adobe ID
- We can only keep the download on our site until the ebook publishers/distributors authorize us to do so. Please keep a backup.
- Printing is permitted.
- You can copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: December 2006
File Size: 1183 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is permitted.
- You can copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
( 20.1% savings )
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
Revelation: The Divine Fire A Biblical prediction says that “In the latter days, your sons and daughters shall prophesy.” Brad Steiger has communicated with literally hundreds of individuals who claim to have received messages directly from God — or from spacemen, angels, spirit guides, or other superhuman entities. It would be easy to dismiss these latter-day prophets as deluded, but amazingly, their revelations all have an internal consistency, a common theme: a time of judgment is at hand, and humankind must change its ways to avert disaster. Moreover, contemporary housewives, business executives, and “Jesus people” are experiencing the same symptoms of revelation- – a blinding light, a voice out of nowhere, an impulse to take on a new name and a new life. On the track of the elusive source of these messages, Steiger examines the spread of glossolalia and faith-healing; the folklore of elves and leprechauns; the awesome cases where a revelator’s body is briefly occupied by an outside personality; the mysterious “Elijah” tradition of the Bible that suggests that the great prophets (perhaps even Jesus) were possessed by a single entity; and the latest laboratory research into consciousness expansion. Revelation: The Divine Fire presents actual warnings, predictions, and messages from a wide spectrum of contemporary revelators. In addition, there are interviews and evaluations from a number of clergymen, scientists, and psychics who have met the Divine Fire. “Steiger’s ‘divine fire’ is something. . . which, from the: beginning of recorded history down to the present, has communicated a revelation to man. [Steiger] is properly objective in his evaluation of the significance of such phenomena, setting forth the opinions of various scientific- or at least thoughtful – observers on the subject and, where necessary, synthesizing such opinions.” Kirkus Reviews “In the tradition of William James’ Varieties of Religious Experiences we have an important collection of valuable data that should be read and considered by any one interested in the pursuit of man, his meaning, and destiny. For me this book was an exciting adventure.” Paul Severson, Fate magazine “Steiger enormously expands the definition of revelation. . . . What emerges is an engrossing compilation of esoteric events reported by those experiencing them.” Library Journal “Brad Steiger has written a shelf-full of books on psychic phenomena. Many people throughout the country first developed an interest in extrasensory perception through the work of this prolific author.” Martin Ebon, OCCULT magazine
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $7.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.