Revelation's Puzzle of a Thousand Words Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
Companion guide to author Damiaan Kletter’s groundbreaking book “The Revelation Code.” Offers a deeper look at how he decoded the Book of Revelation and its 1,000+ distinct words—key to unlocking the cryptic prophecies and their relation to current world events. Includes tables and diagrams. The perfect next step for those who want to verify the process and explore Revelation’s hidden messages. Bio: Damiaan Kletter takes an interdisciplinary approach to the integration of spirituality and science born of his passion for solving logical challenges and his 25 years of experience as a computer analyst, programmer and software engineer. He has lectured and given workshops on the Great Pyramid, the Golden Ratio, and the law of cycles in Europe, the United States, and Egypt. Around 2005, his great love for the Book of Revelation led him to apply his unique background to decoding its cryptic prophecies and their relation to current world events, which he explores in his groundbreaking book “The Revelation Code.” Originally from Holland, Damiaan is now based in Montana and travels to lecture. You can find out more about his work and schedule at www.therevelationcode.org. keywords: Revelation, 666, Wormwood, Mark Of The Beast, Book Of Revelation, End Of The World Predictions, New Jerusalem, Biblical Prophecy, New Heaven And New Earth, Revelation Meaning
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $5.13. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.