Reviewing the Arts Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
Publication Date: April 2006
File Size: 1446 Kbytes
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
Reviewing the Arts is written for those media writers assigned to review an artistic event or performance, providing the tools for a journalist to write informed and enlightened reviews of the arts. This useful text guides writers through the steps for producing an acceptable review of fine and performing arts, covering the range of arts from film and television to drama and dance; from sculpture and architecture to music. Author Campbell Titchener suggests ways to approach both familiar and unfamiliar art forms to prepare an informed evaluation, and in this updated third edition he includes current examples from practicing journalists and veteran critics. This practical text fits readily into the journalism curriculum, and will be a useful resource for practicing journalists.
Should you buy this Ebook?
- Compare prices. Our price is $44.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.