Rijksmuseum Amsterdam: Highlights of the Collection Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
Discover the Treasures of the Rijksmuseum Amsterdam
A lavishly illustrated museum guide containing the most important highlights of all centuries displayed in the Rijksmuseum in Amsterdam. A perfect guide to preparing yourself to your visit and which makes sure that you’ll recognize and fully enjoy the masterworks when visiting Holland’s greatest treasure trove, the Rijksmuseum.
Written in an engaging and accessible style, the book describes masterpieces of the Dutch Golden Age such as The Night Watch and The Jewish Bride by Rembrandt, The Milkmaid and The Woman Reading a Letter by Johannes Vermeer, and the famous pictures by Jan Steen and Frans Hals, amongst many others. But the book is not only about Dutch 17th-century paintings. It also describes the highlights of the 18th, 19th and 20th century, the highlights of the applied arts like earthenware, furniture and silver, and the exquisite collection of Asian art, displayed in the specially-built Asian pavilion.
If you read this accessible book before you visit the Rijksmuseum in Amsterdam, you will be able to fully appreciate and understand the works on display. It is your ultimate Rijksmuseum Amsterdam guide.
An excellent introduction by an expert in the field. Recommended before visiting the Rijksmuseum in Amsterdam
In the series Amsterdam Museum books we have tried not to use any art historical jargon, but instead want you to read about art in an intelligent yet enjoyable way. We illustrated the book with high quality photographs.
All publications in the series:
- Rijksmuseum Amsterdam- Highlights of the Collection
- The Anne Frank House – Anne’s Secret Annex turned into Museum
- Van Gogh Museum – Highlights of the Collection
- Hermitage Amsterdam – Highlights from the Hermitage Museum St. Petersburg
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $4.51. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.