Roedy Black's Complete Keyboard Chord Poster Ebook
The Home-Printable Wall Chart and Chord Book
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
Now available as a home-printable wall-chart and chord book, Roedy Black’s Complete Keyboard Chord Poster is the world’s only chart of every keyboard chord. This 93-page PDF consists mainly of images. It contains two sizes of the Complete Keyboard Chord Poster. Size “A” (Regular Size) is 38" (98 cm) wide x 27" (68 cm) high. Size “B” (Megasize) is 58" (146 cm) wide x 40" (102 cm) high. You can view these two images on your screen at these large sizes. You can also print out the full Complete Keyboard Chord Poster in sections on ordinary 8 1/2" by 11" paper, then three-hole punch the pages. Then you can put the pages in a small binder and use it as a “complete keyboard chord book.” Each page has a “mini-map” at the top, showing you its poster location, much like the pages of a map book or road atlas. Alternatively (or in addition), you can print out the entire Complete Keyboard Chord Poster in sections on 8 1/2" by 11" paper and trim off the white space around the four edges of each image on each page, using scissors or a straight-edge and paper cutter (similar to a box cutter, but smaller and lighter). You can then assemble the sections into a large wall chart (you have two sizes to choose from). A wall chart gives you access to all keyboard chords in all keys at a glance. This has some distinct advantages: You can keep both hands on your keyboard while learning new chords or progressions. You don’t have to stop to flip through pages. This makes chord-learning faster and easier. By seeing all the chords logically arranged, key by key, you’ll find it a lot easier to get the “big picture,” to recognize and understand musical relationships. The wall chart enables you to see, clearly and easily, how simple 3-note chords gradually extend into various types of 7th, 9th, 11th, 13th, and other chords. Also, you can relate the information on the Chord Progression Chart (at the end of the eBook) to the chords on the wall poster, enabling a better understanding of how chord progressions work.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $8.70. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.