Rosalund's Raiders Ebook
Publication Date: February 2002
File Size: 640 Kbytes
Ages: 13 - 17
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
Wesley Hanson, an uninspired senior at Renton High School in Riverview, is attacked and badly beaten by a boy named B.J. and his Manglers, a notorious gang from the city’s Southside. A friend of Wesley’s tells him about Arthur Rosalund, an extremely rich man, who dreams of using his money and power to rid the world of gang violence. His gang, Rosalund’s Raiders, will infiltrate other gangs and convince them that teaming up with his Raiders will assure them of a worthwhile future, filled with benefits, such as money, scholarships, and security.Wesley overcomes his fear of failing, and, after training vigorously in the martial arts, becomes a full-fledged Raider. His first mission is to contact Rufus Brown, the powerful head of the Rounders, and to convince him to bring fifty other gang leaders to Rosalund.While mixing with the Rounders, Wesley falls in love with Lisa, one of their members. She accompanies Wesley to a meeting of the warlords at Eagle Point Park. The gathering is interrupted by B.J. and his Manglers who are heavily armed and spoiling for blood. The police invade and, after a brutal confrontation, haul most of the gang members, including Wesley, to jail.Will Rosalund
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $6.00. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.