Routledge Philosophy GuideBook to Kant on Judgment
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
Publication Date: May 2007
File Size: 657 Kbytes
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
Kant’s Critique of Judgment is one of the most important texts in the history of modern aesthetics. This GuideBook discusses the _ Third Critique_ section by section, and introduces and assesses:
- Kant’s life and the background of the Critique of Judgment
- the ideas and text of the Critique of Judgment , including a critical explanation of Kant’s theories of natural beauty
- the continuing relevance of Kant’s work to contemporary philosophy and aesthetics.
This GuideBook is an accessible introduction to a notoriously difficult work and will be essential reading for students of Kant and aesthetics.
Should you buy this Ebook?
- Compare prices. Our price is $33.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.