Ruling the Elite Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- e-Book can be copied on up to 6 devices that must have the same Adobe ID
- We can only keep the download on our site until the ebook publishers/distributors authorize us to do so. Please keep a backup.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: November 2011
File Size: 547 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
RULING the ELITE uniquely asserts that political Parties have taken control of the government of the United States from the ordinary People and use it to benefit themselves and their supporters. The book reveals these Parties to be the Twenty First Century version of the Ruling Elites who have eternally sought to dominate all ordinary citizens, in all places and at all times. This situation is less about the specific efforts taken to come to this point and more about the basic nature of humankind. The current conditions of concentrated power that reduce the Rights of individuals and the states are the result of the nature of people and were anticipated by America’s Founders. The nation’s original government allowed ordinary People to flourish at levels unsurpassed in human history. But the United States has changed. The Parties have reduced the separation of powers, ignored other parts of the Constitution, and expanded government substantially, reducing freedom and opportunity for ordinary Americans. Today, a relatively few in the major political Parties have become a new “Ruling Elite” that usurps freedom and opportunity from the ordinary People; this is an age old story for the world, but a newer issue in America and in the democracies it has spawned. RULING the ELITE details a plan to move the Power from the Parties to the People. It begins with a dedication that reads “To ordinary People everywhere who have preceded us and will follow us in the eternal pursuit of Freedom.” That dedication recognizes the memorable line that “The hounds of Tyranny will always nip at the heels of Liberty”. The naturally occurring desire for power and control in a few results in an unending attack on the Freedom of the many ordinary People, both externally and internally, to whatever boundary is erected. While the many focus inwardly and seek happiness and security for their family and friends through their own work, they exist in a world of predatory hounds that seek happiness in pursuing them and acquire security in taking property and control from them. Tyranny is the end game where the property of the many exists for the benefit of the hounds and for the other beasts that enable and support them. RULING the ELITE takes a bold look and says what must be said. The rise of democracy created speed bumps on the road to serfdom and the Parties are the agile vehicle of choice for the Tyrants. This book makes the case that the Founders understood both the spirit of domination that possesses some few, and the timeless natures of ordinary People and their Ruling Elite adversary. The Founders were Englishmen living abroad and were prepared for external attack from the Native Americans and French, but not from the royal’s use of government in an internal attack on their freedom. They worked hard to develop a system of governance that would resist this sort of internal attack which would come again. The Declaration of Independence, announced their purpose then and is our instruction now: “whenever any form of Government becomes destructive of these Ends,” Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness, “it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it.” With this premise in mind, the book strikes out to review the Founding documents against the current activities of the Parties and then to develop a plan for ordinary People to reclaim their Freedom peacefully. All sections of the Documents are put into words and context that an ordinary citizen can understand, and a complete copy of each of the documents is included in the appendices for reference. The proposed plan of action is focused on the next few elections, but there is also a backup plan offered in case this primary plan does not work. An analogy from the author helps clarify the general point that the book makes evident: Mother lions are known for their deep caring about their cubs; political Parties care about The People the way a mother lion cares about its dinner.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $11.51. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.