Safe Money in Tough Times: Everything You Need to Know to Survive the Financial Crisis Ebook
Everything You Need to Know to Survive the Financial Crisis: Everything You Need to Know to Survive the Financial Crisis
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: August 2009
File Size: 2261 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
The “perfect storm” of global economic disaster is now hitting every area of personal finance. Retirement accounts, retiree nest eggs, home prices, and just about everything else of value are being swept away in the chaos. You can either passively try to wait out the storm or take immediate action to protect yourself, your family, and your future.
In Safe Money in Tough Times , Jonathan Pond explains how to stay afloat while the economy sinks. Employing the practical, commonsense knowledge and wisdom that has made him one of America’s most popular personal finance experts, Pond helps you both weather the storm and position yourself to profit when the economy inevitably rebounds. He tackles every area of your financial life that is or will soon be affected by the Great Recession, from investing defensively and selecting the safest investments to strategies for paying insurance and tuition bills when times are tough. You’ll find easy and practical tactics for
- Managing debt
- Reducing expenses
- Coping with unemployment
- Minimizing complications if your financial institution fails
- Protecting your retirement savings
- Making informed decisions about your home and mortgage
- Improving your credit standing
- Preparing for fi nancial emergencies
Although he acknowledges the gravity of our economic situation, Pond takes you past the pessimism of today’s media commentators and presents the crisis as a means for educating yourself, changing bad habits, and eventually enjoying unexpected profits. With Safe Money in Tough Times you have what you need to bypass the so-called experts and develop your own financial strategy with confidence.
Complete with checklists and worksheets, this prescient guide provides everything you need to take control of your investments, beat the recession, and develop an all-weather financial and investment plan that will last a lifetime.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $26.00. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.