"Salafi Jihadi Discourse of Sunni Islam in the 21st century" Ebook
"The discourse of Abu Muhammad al-Maqdisi and Anwar al-Awlaki"
Publication Date: April 2011
File Size: 3477 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
This work is a deconstruction of Salafi Jihadi discourse in the 21st century with special emphasis on the works in English of Muhammad Maqdisi and Anwar al-Awlaki. The work reveals the diversity of strategic positions that exist with reference to war with/on the West, the role of the Muslim minority of the West in this war and the fact that the prime focus of Salafi Jihadi praxis is hegemony over the Muslim lands. The prime focus of Salafi Jihadi strategy in the 21st century is not war on/with the West but the purging of the apostates from the Muslim lands. War with/on the West is then necessay because of the hegemony of the West over the Muslim lands in alliance with the apostates.The most potent reality exposed is a Salafi Jihadi apocalyptic end time discourse that drives extremism especially in the discourse of Anwar al-Awlaki.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $9.99. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.