Say What You Do: Building a framework of IT controls, policies, standards, and procedures Ebook
Publication Date: February 2007
File Size: 14851 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature is available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
Say What You Do: Building a framework of IT controls, policies, standards, and procedures is the definitive guide to process documentation. Written by an all-star team of award winning writers, internationally acclaimed lawyers and IT auditors, Say What You Do walks the reader through all of the steps necessary for creating a compliance-driven IT controls framework, policies, standards, and procedures. Included are techniques for solid writing, editing, and policy, standard, and procedure dissemination. 2+ years in the making, this book will save countless hours of frustration and head you in the right direction toward creating your IT policies and procedures. The book guides the reader through the process documentation, policy, standard, and procedure creation, editing, and change management phases of compliance documentation. Our field editors from around the world say that this is the best book they’ve ever read for truly defining how regulations, standards, guidelines, best practices, and contractual structures affect the organization’s IT compliance documentation efforts. They also say that this is the best, and easiest, methodology that they’ve found for creating, editing, and presenting organizational policies, standards, and procedures. And to ensure that your program stays on track, we’ve introduced one of the best and simplest change management programs we’ve run across. If you need to write, edit, train, or implement policies, standards, and procedures, this is the book for you.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $36.70. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.