Scientific Computing and Automation (Europe) 1990 Ebook
Publication Date: December 1990
File Size: 22601 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is permitted.
- You can copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
This book comprises a large selection of papers presented at the second European Scientific Computing and Automation meeting (SCA 90 (Europe)) which was held in June 1990 in Maastricht, The Netherlands. The increasing use of computers for making measurements, interpreting data, and filing results brings a new unity to science. SCA concentrates on common computer-based tools which are useful in several disciplines.
Practical problems in laboratory automation, robotics and information management with LIMS are covered in depth. The process of designing and acquiring a LIMS is described and standards for data transfer between instruments, between LIMS and instruments and between different LIMS are discussed. The applications of statistics and expert systems are covered in several chapters. Strategies for drug design are discussed with various practical examples. Finally the display of scientific results as images and computer-based animations is demonstrated by several examples with their color illustrations.
The book should be of interest to those managing R&D projects, doing research in laboratories, acquiring or planning LIMS, designing instruments and laboratory automation systems and those involved in data analysis of scientific results.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $321.01. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.