Scientific Examination of Questioned Documents, Second Edition Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
Considered the forensic document examiner’s bible, Scientific Examination of Questioned Documents is an authoritative and comprehensive reference that focuses on the pertinent advancements made within the field. This newest edition presents the qualifications necessary for a well-trained examiner and details the most up-to-date methodologies used in the field. An essential guide for the novice and the seasoned professional, it is also an informative reference for the layperson who is interested in the subject.
Featuring chapters written by several forensic document examination experts, this new edition is extensively revised to reflect post-1982 developments. Since that time, new avenues of written communication have emerged, as well as the proliferation of desktop computers and printers. Both of these factors have strongly impacted the nature of the examinations performed and the methodologies used. The book thoroughly explores the complexities involved in keeping current with these developments and does so, in some instances, aided by the presentation of a variety of documents and case studies.
Discussion topics include infra-red exams, the use of computer hardware and software in document examination, and innovative chart making techniques. New chapters cover computer printer technologies, facsimiles, techniques for the detection of digitally manipulated documents and photocopies, ASTM standards for reporting conclusions along with advanced examination techniques. Updated chapters include expanded discussion of ESDA and other analytical tools, document dating, modern stamp making technology, and more.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $194.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.