Scrappy Business Contingency Planning Ebook
How to Bullet-Proof Your Business and Laugh at Volcanoes, Tornadoes, Locust Plagues, and Hard Drive Crashes
Publication Date: November 2010
File Size: 2516 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature is available.
- Printing is permitted.
- You can copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
In simple terms, business contingency planning (BCP) is the art of preparing an enterprise for “bad things.” The bottom line is that you are trying to enable your organization to withstand an unlikely, though not unexpected, event. But a good business contingency plan should help you weather even an unexpected event, that is, something that “can’t happen here.” Developing a business contingency program from scratch is not a “quick hit” effort. It is a major undertaking. ‘Scrappy Business Contingency Planning’ provides a blueprint for the creation of a business contingency program from the ground up.
A solid contingency planning program has become a necessity, rather than a nicety, in today’s business world. Although there are several very good professional resources available for professional planners, most don’t teach you the “tricks” of the trade. I worked side by side with a clever and creative mentor, who taught me many of these tricks. I want to pass them on.
This book provides a blueprint for the creation of a business contingency program from the ground up. After reading this book, a corporation without a business contingency plan should understand the scope of their effort to create one. A new contingency planner will find this book a refreshing how-to guide. Even a seasoned BCP professional will walk away with a tip or two, and a new perspective on some of the issues facing planers.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $14.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.