Sea Species: Vol. 1 of The Evolution River Series Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- e-Book can be copied on up to 6 devices that must have the same Adobe ID
- We can only keep the download on our site until the ebook publishers/distributors authorize us to do so. Please keep a backup.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: October 2017
File Size: 372 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
In the Southern Arizona desert a group of idealistic scientists, refugees from the Biosphere 2 project, have constructed an isolated community called Kihhim (Tohono O’Odham for the Village). Away from the prying eyes of the press, the public and government regulation, they built a society along the principles of Biosphere 2.
At the foot of Baboquivari Peak, the Tohono O’Odham legendary birthplace of the People, they are a space colony, yet on the Earth. To maintain an independent and almost closed ecosystem, genetically manipulated plants grown in their greenhouses have enhanced productivity.
When the body of Marty Hinson, a prominent environmentalist, is found on their property, they come under the very scrutiny they sought to avoid. Accusations are lodged, and they are investigated by the United States as isolationists with potentially harmful technology. Religious zealots and terrorist Ralph Whitney attack them for their biological technology and genetic abilities.
Kihhim flees the United States, leaving behind their leaders John Vance and Katherine Levey, imprisoned as subversives. They construct a giant catamaran of supertankers establishing Kahchk Kihhim (Tohono O’Odham for Sea Village), a floating nation. Security Supervisor, Leticia Gardner extorts recognition and protection from the United States by threatening the existence of humanity.
This marine civilization uses genetic engineering to adapt themselves to life at sea. The shield of protection established by the United States is breached, and prominent figures of both Kahchk Kihhim and the United States are killed.
The ensuing investigation reveals backing for the attack by a major world power, embroiling Kahchk Kihhim in global politics. The extent of their genetic engineering is revealed, and the major powers in the world realize the potential resource and the threat to humankind these people represent.
Kahchk Kihhim understands that once their extortion threat is nullified, they will be subjugated or destroyed. Under the leadership of Katherine Levey, they race ahead on a program to grow a new underwater habitat utilizing genetic engineering. The citizens of Ocealla, their new home, consist of humans, modified humans, modified dolphins, and a completely new genetic construct.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $3.77. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.