Seacliff Beach Fun! Santa Cruz Surf - Sept 6, 2008 - Northern California Paradise Beach Series (English eBook C7)
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- e-Book can be copied on up to 6 devices that must have the same Adobe ID
- We can only keep the download on our site until the ebook publishers/distributors authorize us to do so. Please keep a backup.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: October 2008
File Size: 69947 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
Enjoy a fantastic fall day playing at the beach and watching the surfers with Arnold Vinette. With the advent of global warming and the melting of the Artic ice cap, Antarctic ice cap, and Greenland Glacier, these just may be unique historic images of Santa Cruz Beaches as worldwide ocean levels begin to rise up to 8 meters (23 feet) or more. By 2036 – 2050 the coastline of Santa Cruz could look very different from the one we see today as the ocean levels rise! This special photo album show cases the great fun to be had on an early fall weekend at Seacliff Beach located at State Park in Aptos and at Seal Rock located in Santa Cruz. Both located minutes away from each other in Northern California on the coast of the Pacific Ocean one hour south of San Francisco. Seacliff Beach features a 3km long beach about 30 meters wide. The fine sand is just perfect for building sand castles, digging large holes in, and covering one self with! Seacliff also features a very long wooden fishing pier. At the end of this pier lies a sunken concrete World War II transport ship. This sunken World War II concrete transport ship once an entertainment hall is now home to hundreds of pelican families that are safely separated from their human observers by a steel fence. After spending a fun afternoon at Seacliff Beach, take a break and head north to Seal Rock in Santa Cruz. Seal rock is located just west of the Santa Cruz Pier. Here you can see some wonderful talented surfers catching the waves. Surfing is very popular at Seal Rock and along this area of the Pacific Coast. Make sure to bring your surfboard, camera, and bike or rent nearby! From the Santa Cruz Pier and passing by Seal Rock there is a wonderful bike path that follows the scenic Pacific Ocean coastline to Natural Bridges Beach. Once you have been here, you will want to visit again and again! Can you smell that tantalizing salty sea air?
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $3.99. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.