Search for the Great Truths Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- e-Book can be copied on up to 6 devices that must have the same Adobe ID
- We can only keep the download on our site until the ebook publishers/distributors authorize us to do so. Please keep a backup.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: June 2012
File Size: 24734 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
The book “Search for the Great Truths” presents a collection of philosophical essays on the history of paradigms and ideas. The essays reflect the history of ideas and paradigms in the search for the Great Truths from times as early as the ancient Chinese Taoist philosophy and Zen-Buddhism up to the most modern fields of science, such as quantum physics, synergetics, chaos theory, fractal geometry, cosmology and other integral spheres of knowledge. The essays represent an attempt to follow, along the time-vertical, the changes in and the continuity of opposite paradigms, and disclose the archetypical structures in these changes, as well as the unvarying time-independent elements. The second important aspect of the studies pursued in the present essays is to unveil the synchronous appearance inside the same time-horizontal of ideas and paradigms characteristic of a certain period in various spheres of human spiritual activities, such as science, humanities, myths and religions of various peoples, as well as various branches of the fine arts: literature, painting, music, architecture (in East and West). The author strives to detect the structural isomorphism, the inner similarity of ideas and paradigms, which syncretically form a unified cultural stratum of a certain period. The essays place particular importance on the assertion that the science of our day has come to the conviction and proofs of the existence of a non-material, spiritual world, of a sovereign existence of both the spiritual and material worlds, both being mutually complementary, opposing halves of the Great Truths. It is also shown in the essays, that acceptance of only half of the Great Truths leads such “only truths” into erroneous blind alleys, into the trap of the “only right” belief. Such “only truths”, without a complementary opposite, is only a half-truth, which provides a fertile ground for crippling dogmatism, sectarianism, fanaticism and totalitarian ideology. The book contains 92 essays, all united by the leitmotif of the search for the Great Truths. Each essay is self-contained and may be read independently of the others, which accounts for and explains certain repetitions occurring in them, aimed at relieving the reader from looking into previous chapters. In accordance with the author’s view on the importance and richness in content of visual information, in preference to that of the printed word, the book of essays is amply illustrated, presenting 147 illustrations, half of them coloured. The book presents the results of seven years of creative work, and it is based on extensive studies of a broad range of literature, partly quoted in over 200 references. The book represents the subjective views of the author on the world and the happenings therein, based on experience gained in the course of quite a number of decades in scientific research and in studies in the philosophy of science. The book is addressed to a wide circle of readers interested in modern fundamental philosophical problems about Nature and the human Spirit.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $9.99. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.