Your Guide to Establishing a Successful Stock Photography Business on the Internet
Publication Date: May 2011
File Size: 3088 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
( 19.54% savings )
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
Imagine how much business you could generate if photo-buyers could locate and access your images twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week. Even better, just think of the time and expense you would save if you could sell your images right on the Internet and send your work electronically to a limitless number of prospects. Now you can. With sellphotos.com , it’s as easy as point to click!
Even if you’re new to the world of cyberspace, this guide makes it simple. It begins with the very basics of the Internet and how it can work for you.
You’ll learn how to create your own webpage, promote your site, and transact business and much more:
- Learn basic hardware/software requirements for leaping onto the World Wide Web
- Asses your photos and determine your specialties
- Sell stock photos and determine your specialties
- Attract photobuyers, editors and art directors to your site
- Create a virtual portfolio potential customers can access online
- Price your work appropriately and negotiate good deals
- Protect your copyright and guard against Internet thievery
Within a matter of days you can revolutionize the way you do business. Utilizing the Internet, you can sell directly to a range of buyers and complete successfully with big stock agencies for BIG income. Take advantage of technology. With your camera, sellphotos.com and your computer, you have everything you need to get started.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $15.28. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.