Service Innovation: How to Go from Customer Needs to Breakthrough Services Ebook
How to Go from Customer Needs to Breakthrough Services: How to Go from Customer Needs to Breakthrough Services
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- e-Book can be copied on up to 6 devices that must have the same Adobe ID
- We can only keep the download on our site until the ebook publishers/distributors authorize us to do so. Please keep a backup.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: June 2010
File Size: 1991 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
Advance praise for Service Innovation:
“To the CEOs of all service companies I deal with: READ THIS BOOK!” — Dave Wascha, senior director, Bing Product Management, Microsoft Corporation
“Lance Bettencourt deftly blends his academic and consulting experience to provide an example-rich, readable, practical, and innovative discussion of service innovation.” — Leonard Berry, coauthor of Management Lessons from Mayo Clinic
“Provides the robust framework to design services that unlock growth opportunities for every business.” — Lance Reschke, vice president, Ceridian Corporation
“The tools and guidance in this book will inspire companies, small and large, to create effective and innovative services that are desperately needed.” — Mary Jo Bitner, Ph.D., W. P. Carey School of Business, Arizona State University, and coauthor of Services Marketing: Integrating Customer Focus Across the Firm
“Cracks the code from the fuzzy front end through the complete life cycle of Service Innovation.” — Angelo Rago, division vice president, Global Customer Services, Abbott Medical Optics
“Filled with rich examples of how firms can innovate service through helping customers get jobs done.” — Stephen W. Brown, Ph.D., W. P. Carey School of Business, Arizona State University
“Any leader intent on providing distinctive value to customers must read Service Innovation.” — Michael Reynolds, staff vice president, Commercial Marketing, WellPoint, Inc.
If there’s one truism about the service sector, it’s that businesses don’t succeed by inventing a better mousetrap; they succeed by finding the best, most cost-effective way to get rid of their customers’ mice.
In industries ranging from heavy machinery to health care to financial services to consumer goods, service innovation is helping businesses find new revenue streams—and enhance existing ones—by satisfying their customer’s need to get things done.
Few understand this better than Lance Bettencourt, a strategy adviser at Strategyn and a leading educator in management innovation consulting. And in Service Innovation , Bettencourt gives a master’s class on the art and science of creating breakthrough service products.
True service innovation demands that you shift the focus away from the solution and back to the customer. To achieve this shift in your business—one that takes you from making educated guesses to building a clear model to guide service innovation—Bettencourt instructs on the finer points of how to rethink your approach to the customer’s needs: how the customer defines value in a product or service.
Bettencourt mines nearly 20 years’ experience in teaching and advising clients with service- and product-dominant businesses to demonstrate proven ways you can build, streamline, and focus your company’s service product innovation processes.
Among the numerous key ideas and practices are:
- Insight on understanding the different types of clients you serve-and how your products deliver value to them
- Ways to design specific frameworks for discovering service innovation opportunities for new, improved, and supplementary service products
- Practical guidance on staying focused on the “fuzzy front end” of service innovation
- The fundamental elements of a winning service strategy
Finding new ways to help people solve problems and get things done is why there are goods and services in the first place. And in Service Innovation , Lance Bettencourt fills a vital need by delivering the essential guide that can put your business on the latest frontier of value creation.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $29.75. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.