Setting Up and Running a Peer Listening Scheme Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
Publication Date: September 2007
File Size: 616 Kbytes
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
Many children and young people in our schools are in need of someone to talk to. They have problems at home, difficulties with school work, or find that, for whatever reason, they just don’t ‘fit in’. A sympathetic listener who can offer some support can make all the difference. There isn’t a school in the land that wouldn’t benefit from a well-run peer listening scheme- here is the ‘how to do it’ guidance that will help busy practitioners to put in place something that really works.
Should you buy this Ebook?
- Compare prices. Our price is $39.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.