How Top Real Estate Agents Tackle Tough Times: How Top Real Estate Agents Tackle Tough Times (PAPERBACK)
Publication Date: August 2008
File Size: 9815 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
( 25.01% savings )
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLERWALL STREET JOURNAL BUSINESS BESTSELLERUSA TODAY MONEY BESTSELLER"Tough times make or break people. My friend Gary teaches you how to make the tragic into magic. Read & reap from this great book.“—Mark Victor Hansen, Co-creator, #1 New York Times best selling series Chicken Soup for the SoulCo-author, Cracking the Millionaire Code, The One Minute Millionaire, and Cash in a Flash.Author, Richest Kids in America”Real estate buyers and sellers have to SHIFT their mindset to new and more creative strategies in this challenging real estate market. This book shows them excellent ways to survive and thrive.“—Robert Allen, author of the New York Times bestsellers Nothing Down, Creating Wealth, Multiple Streams of Income and The One Minute Millionaire.”Change happens. Its natural. Its ever present. Its reoccurring. So when markets shift you need to as well. No one explains this better in the real estate industry than my good friend Gary Keller and his team of talented co-authors. Their latest book, SHIFT, is perfect for all real estate professionals. It captures the very essence of a shifting housing market and what Realtors need to do to thrive therein. SHIFT will help you alter your focus and your actions to ensure that you get your head back in the game and increase your market share, irrespective of strong or weak market conditions. Its a great book- read it today.“—Stefan Swanepoel, author of Swanepoel TRENDS Report, 2006-2009”Need help weathering the storm in todays real estate market? If so, reach for Gary Kellers new book, Shift— its the lifesaver you need today to thrive tomorrow. Shift is rich in easy-to-understand strategies, charts, and illustrations that show you exactly what you need to do to thrive in todays very challenging and shifted real estate market."—Bernice Ross, Inman NewsThe Millionaire Real Estate SeriesMore than 1,000,000 copies sold!SHIFTS happen…Markets shift, and you can too. Sometimes youll shift in response to a falling market, and other times youll shift to take your business to the next level. Both can transform your business and your life. You can change your thinking, your focus, your actions, and, ultimately, your results to get back in the game and ahead of the competition. The tactics that jump-start your business in tough times will power it forward in good times. No matter the market-shift!SHIFT explores twelve proven strategies for achieving success in any real estate market, includingMaster the Market of the Moment: Short Sales, Foreclosures, and REOsCreate Urgency: Overcoming Buyer ReluctanceRe-Margin Your Business: Expense ManagementFind the Motivated: Lead GenerationExpand the Options: Creative Financing
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $16.46. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.