SHIFT: How Top Real Estate Agents Tackle Tough Times (PAPERBACK) Ebook
How Top Real Estate Agents Tackle Tough Times (PAPERBACK): How Top Real Estate Agents Tackle Tough Times (PAPERBACK)
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
*_NEW YORK TIMES_BESTSELLER
WALL STREET JOURNAL_ BUSINESS BESTSELLER
USA TODAYMONEY BESTSELLER
“Tough times make or break people. My friend Gary teaches you how to make the tragic into magic. Read & reap from this great book.”
*—Mark Victor Hansen, Co-creator, #1 New York Times best selling series Chicken Soup for the Soul
Co-author, _ Cracking the Millionaire Code, The One Minute Millionaire,_ and Cash in a Flash . Author, Richest Kids in America *
“Real estate buyers and sellers have to SHIFT their mindset to new and more creative strategies in this challenging real estate market. This book shows them excellent ways to survive and thrive.”
—Robert Allen, author of the New York Times_bestsellers Nothing Down, Creating Wealth, Multiple Streams of Income_and_ The One Minute Millionaire._
“Change happens. It’s natural. It’s ever present. It’s reoccurring. So when markets shift you need to as well. No one explains this better in the real estate industry than my good friend Gary Keller and his team of talented co-authors. Their latest book, SHIFT, is perfect for all real estate professionals. It captures the very essence of a shifting housing market and what Realtors need to do to thrive therein. SHIFT will help you alter your focus and your actions to ensure that you get your head back in the game and increase your market share, irrespective of strong or weak market conditions. It’s a great book- read it today.”
—Stefan Swanepoel, author of Swanepoel TRENDS Report, 2006-2009
“Need help weathering the storm in today’s real estate market? If so, reach for Gary Keller’s new book, Shift — it’s the lifesaver you need today to thrive tomorrow. _ Shift_ is rich in easy-to-understand strategies, charts, and illustrations that show you exactly what you need to do to thrive in today’s very challenging and ‘shifted’ real estate market.”
—Bernice Ross, Inman News
The Millionaire Real Estate Series
More than 1,000,000 copies sold!
Markets shift, and you can too. Sometimes you’ll shift in response to a falling market, and other times you’ll shift to take your business to the next level. Both can transform your business and your life. You can change your thinking, your focus, your actions, and, ultimately, your results to get back in the game and ahead of the competition. The tactics that jump-start your business in tough times will power it forward in good times. No matter the market-shift!
SHIFT_ explores twelve proven strategies for achieving success in any real estate market, including
- Master the Market of the Moment: Short Sales, Foreclosures, and REOs
- Create Urgency: Overcoming Buyer Reluctance
- Re-Margin Your Business: Expense Management
- Find the Motivated: Lead Generation
- Expand the Options: Creative Financing
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $19.85. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.