Shocking Velocity: Rapidly Achieve More With Less Ebook
Publication Date: September 2005
File Size: 2506 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature is available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
The central theme of the book is “Focused Changes to Critical Variables Create Superior Value”. Small, focused changes to critical variables result in a big impact on bottom line results. The book describes what those critical variables are, and how to make focused changes to realize benefits systematically with minimum risk. It takes you step-bystep through everything you need to understand, change and strike the right balance between the critical variables: Variety, Velocity, Visibility and Variability; and how making focused changes to these variables will result in superior Value. It doesn’t stop there. It makes it all actionable by describing in detail an approach that maximizes benefits while minimizing risk: Diagnose & Baseline, Divide & Prioritize, Design & Align, Deliver & Learn. Making these focused changes will help you rapidly achieve more with less- more revenues, margins and cash flow with less costs, inventory and assets. It is filled with illustrations that distill the essence of complex ideas, and makes them actionable in your unique context.There are stories, quotes, case studies and examples – all meant to keep your attention, drive home the point and inspire you to take actions. “Shocking Velocity!” is a practical book that explains breakthrough concepts, gives examples of how these innovative concepts can be applied, what performance measures can be used to monitor progress, and how to create a culture of continuous improvement. You will also find a detailed explanation of the approach you should take to make the changes entirely self-funding. It is written for these tough economic times. It doesn’t stop at explaining concepts. It brings them to life and helps you apply the ideas in your unique context; applying these ideas can make all the difference between struggling for survival and growing stronger through the tough times by creating superior value. The chart to the left illustrates the kind of benefits you can create for your organization by applying the ideas in the book. It is no “get-rich-quick” scheme, but there are ingenious ideas in the book to get you results fast; and more importantly, each little step will be aligned towards helping you create significant results over time.This will result in a culture of continuous improvement that will help you sustain operational excellence, and stay competitive and agile.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $48.78. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.