SHOULD I EAT THE YOLK Ebook
Publication Date: April 2010
File Size: 1428 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
( 23.81% savings )
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
Drink at least eight glasses of water a day. Aerobic exercise is the best thing for your heart. There are literally hundreds of these little nuggets of advice floating around, and after hearing them over and over again, many people start to assume they must be true. But are they? In Should I Eat the Yolk? exercise and nutrition consultant Jamie Hale looks at over 200 of these claims and separates fact from fiction. Hale has thoroughly surveyed the research behind each commonly held belief, and in this book he clearly and succinctly presents the scientific findings in a friendly fashion that is easy to understand. With an in-depth analysis of the most popular diet concepts, including no carb, good carb, and low GI, Should I Eat the Yolk? details which ones really work and which are a waste of time â" and why. Hale’s coverage includes the truth behind the Pilates hype and myths about the negative effects of weight training. About the Author Jamie Hale is a sports conditioning coach who was inducted into the World Marital Arts Hall of Fame in recognition of his conditioning work with competitive martial artists. He is considered by most in the industry as a specialist in agility and comprehensive fitness training. Jamie’s scientific approach and critical thinking ability has earned him the nicknames, ""The Practical Scientist"" and ""The Fitness Skeptic"". He has Written for US publications Men’s Health, MMA Sports Magazine, Planet Muscle, Mind and Muscle magazine, Speed Strength and Sport Athlete.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $11.39. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.