Signaling System No. 7 (SS7/C7): Protocol, Architecture, and Services Ebook
Publication Date: April 2007
File Size: 4695 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature is available.
- Printing is permitted.
- Copying 30 text selections every 30 days is allowed.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
A complete, practical guide to the world’s most popular signaling system, including SIGTRAN, GSM-MAP, and Intelligent Networks.
- Provides in-depth coverage of the SS7 protocols, including implementation details
- Covers SS7 over IP (SIGTRAN) using real-world examples
- Covers SS7/C7 from both a North American and European perspective, providing a broad international understanding of the technology and associated standards
- Explains mobile wireless concepts and signaling, including mobile application part (MAP)
- Provides a thorough explanation of the Intelligent Network (IN) and associated protocols (INAP/AIN)
Signaling System No. 7 (SS7) is a signaling network and protocol that is used globally to bring telecommunications networks, both fixed-line and cellular, to life. SS7 has numerous applications and is at the very heart of telecommunications. Setting up phone calls, providing cellular roaming and messaging, and supplying converged voice and data services are only a few of the ways that SS7 is used in the communications network. SS7 also provides the point of interconnection between converging voice and data networks. This transition, which affects everyone who works with the data network, has bolstered the need for practical and applied information on SS7. In short, anyone who is interested in telecommunications should have a solid understanding of SS7.
Signaling System No. 7 (SS7/C7): Protocol, Architecture, and Services will help you understand SS7 from several perspectives. It examines the framework and architecture of SS7, as well as how it is used to provide today’s telecommunications services. It also examines each level of the SS7 protocol-all the way down to the bit level of messages. In addition, the SIGTRAN standards are discussed in detail, showing the migration from SS7 to IP and explaining how SS7 information is transported over IP.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $51.15. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.