Skype Me! From Single User to Small Enterprise and Beyond Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
This book is divided into four parts. Part I begins with several chapters on the basics of Skype. Here the reader learns how to install and configure Skype on several platforms including Windows, Max OSX, Linux, and PocketPC. The reader will also learn how to begin making voice over IP calls immediately. Part II deals with the more advanced features of Skype. Here the reader learns how to use Skype on new “Skype Ready” cell phones, use Skype for more advanced, business-oriented tasks such as scheduling and file transfers, as well as using SkypeOut. Part III discusses how to integrate Skype with third party networking, communication, and security devices such as routers, firewalls, and mail servers, as well as using the brand new Skype for Business. Part IV covers the Skype Application Programming Interface, Plug-ins, Add-ons, and third party tools. Here the reader learns to develop and customize their own applications using the new, powerful, Skype API.
- Skype has over 70,000,0000 users worldwide, and 13 forums with over 25,000 members
- Skype’s Application Programming Interface (API) allows users to develop their own applications and customize Skype with the information found in this book
- Makrus Daehne is one of the most recognized and respected authorities on Skype and he is the forum moderator on the Skype Web site
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $36.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.