Smart Policies for Workplace Technologies Ebook
Publication Date: January 2011
File Size: 2162 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
( 23.52% savings )
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
Keep your workplace safe — create a sensible technology policy with this all-in-one-guide.
Sixty-eight percent of employees in the U.S. have sent emails that exposed their company to risk, and more than 229 million records have been taken from stolen business laptops or hacked business websites since 2005. It is no wonder, then, that technology dangers consistently rank number one on the list of employers’ concerns.
Every new device that promises to make our lives easier brings with it the risk of misuse — whether accidental or intentional. That’s why it’s so important that any business that employs both people and computers create a safe and sensible policy for technologies in the workplace.
Smart Policies for Workplace Technologies provides the tools employers need to assess your current policies’ effectiveness, along with information on how to draft or revise, then distribute and enforce your new customized policies.
Learn how to protect your business with a policy that addresses:
Trade secret protection
Customer, employer and employee privacy
Managing electronic documents and tools
Limiting liability for employee misconduct
Conserving company resources
Co-published with the Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM), Smart Policies for Workplace Technologies keeps your business safe, online and off.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $26.76. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.