SOAP BASICS Ebook
The Beginner's Crafting Guide to Quick & Easy Soap-Making as a Hobby or Craft
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- Printing is permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: July 2003
File Size: 523 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
A highly informative, detail-filled eGuide by popular writer Tracey Mikos, author of The Candle Book, Making Your Own Potpourri, and Bath & Body Recipes (for Lotions, Creams, and Other Cosmetics). Contents: Soap Making Terminology, Guide to Oils and Soaping Ingredients (Properties and Characteristics of Oils and other Ingredients used in Soap Making), Cold Process Directions (Basic Soap Making Directions for Cold Process Soaps), Soap Recipes (Cold Process Soap Recipes ~~ Includes many variations), Supplier Links (Links for various soap making suppliers), Resources (Public Message Boards where you can learn more). Over 100 Great Soap Recipes! Like these: Almost Castile (Non-veggie), All Purpose Soap, Palm/Coconut Soap, Beautiful Butter Soap, Hazy Days of Summer Soap, Beginner Soap Recipe, Mango Madness, Watermelon Shampoo Bar, Big Batch of Soap, Grrrrreat Goats Milk Soap Recipe, Kitchen Hands, Seaweed Soap, Oatmeal Complexion Soap, True Castile Soap, Shea butter soap, Cinnamon Orange Soap, Ginger Soap, Honey Comb Soap, Coffee Soap Recipe, Shaving Soap, Apple Honey Cider Soap, Bee Good Soap, Peppermint Tea Soap, Chocolate Soap, Chocolate-mint Soap, Peanut Butter Soap, Cuddle Close Soap, Citrus Kitchen Soap, Whey Cool Soap, Cream and Honey Soap, Cranberry Coconut Soap, Raspberry Oatmeal Soap, French Vanilla Almond Soap, Bubble Soap, Angelic Fields, Shampoo Gel Recipe, Garden Patch Soap, Kukui Nut Oil Soap, Melon Madness Soap, Eucalyptus Dream, Buttermilk and Honey Soap, Antique Truffle, Sunflower Soap, Chardonnay Soap, Shout it Out Stain Sticks, Easiest Soap Ever, Carrot Soap, Silky Soap, French Flowers, Satin Sheets, Fuller’s Earth Shaving Soap, Honey Bee Soap, Sugar Plum Fairy Soap, plus many more!
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $8.00. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.