Social Policy, the Media and Misrepresentation Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
Publication Date: January 2002
File Size: 2213 Kbytes
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
Social Policy, the Media and Misrepresentation examines aspects of news media reporting of social policy and how such coverage can influence processes of policy-making and implementation. It offers an appraisal of the complex inter-relationships between news media, news sources, the content of media coverage of social policy and its impact on audiences, public opinion and policy makers. Through detailed case studies, the various contributors explore:
social work and child protection
housing and homelessness
the charity and voluntary sectors *
poverty and welfare policy
*health (including HIV/AIDS) and mental health
education and crime and juvenile justice.
Should you buy this Ebook?
- Compare prices. Our price is $63.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.