Social Work ASWB Bachelors Practice Test, Second Edition Ebook
170 Questions to Identify Knowledge Gaps
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
Written by a highly-respected social work educator rather than an unknown at a test preparation company, this full-length practice test with answers and rationales covers all the content areas of the updated 2018 ASWB® Bachelors exam. A valuable diagnostic tool to improve test success, the 170 questions mirror the exam in length, structure, and content. Reviewers applaud the book’s test-taking strategies for each question which are based on the author’s extensive knowledge of the exam. In-depth rationales for correctly answering each question help readers identify gaps in knowledge and errors in problem solving. Additional test taking tips make this book an invaluable resource for those who want to pass the ASWB® Bachelors Exam on the first attempt!
Highlights include: * Updated to reflect ASWB’s revised 2018 test blueprint used for test construction.
- Content available via an app in addition to the print version so test takers can study using multiple mediums.
- Written by a renowned social work educator who has helped thousands of test takers pass the exam through her invaluable workshops.
- A full practice test with 170 questions that mirrors the actual ASWB® Bachelors Exam in length, structure, and content, with detailed explanations of the correct answers.
- Test-taking strategies for each question along with the detailed rationale for the correct answer help readers identify gaps in knowledge and errors in problem solving.
- Questions are distinct from those in the author’s Social Work ASWB® Bachelors Exam Guide, Second Edition.
- Can be used on its own or in conjunction with the Social Work ASWB® Bachelors Exam Guide, Second Edition.
- Students applaud the invaluable tips for how to read and answer each question and assess one’s learning style which provide a powerful diagnostic tool and help foster exam confidence.
- The Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities statements (KSAs) are identified for each question so test-takers can easily locate relevant source materials for further study.
- An evaluation of results helps readers identify the content areas and competencies that need further study.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $43.65. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.