Softspace: From a Representation of Form to a Simulation of Space Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
Publication Date: December 2006
File Size: 10676 Kbytes
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
This well-illustrated book unites essayists and emerging architectural practices to examine how digital tools are increasingly being used in architectural design, not only to show form, structure and geometries but also to visualize and simulate energies and material qualities such as air, gas, sound, scent and electricity.
Softspace takes stock of current advancements in design and research, while drawing on historical and ideological trajectories rooted in the past fifty years. The varied contributors examine the capabilities of such ‘energy matters’ to act as catalysts for design innovation today.
This well-presented and impressively authored title will provoke architects of all levels to consider the potential for creative and innovative design through the use of digital design tools.
Should you buy this Ebook?
- Compare prices. Our price is $63.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.