Someone to Watch Over Me Ebook
Publication Date: April 2013
File Size: 813 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature is available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
( 21.7% savings )
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
Tori Henderson is on the fast track in her marketing career in Houston, but her personal life is slow as molasses. So when her beloved Aunt Dottie falls ill, Tori travels back to tiny Bayford to care for her. But when she arrives, she’s faced with more than she bargained for, including Dottie’s struggling local store and a troubled little step-cousin, DeAndre…
Just as Tori is feeling overwhelmed, she re-connects with her old crush, the pastor’s son, Jacob, who is as handsome as Tori remembers. As the church rallies for Aunt Dottie’s recovery, Aunt Dottie rallies to remind Tori of God’s love. And when Tori and DeAndre form an unexpected bond, and sparks fly between her and Jacob, small-town life starts looking promising. Tori came to Bayford to give, but she just might receive more than she dreamed was still possible for her…
Praise for Michelle Stimpson’s Novels
“Michelle Stimpson does a wonderful job of creating characters that are believable and loveable.”-Good Girl Book Club
“Inspirational and full of hope.”- Urban Reviews on Last Temptation
“Her spiritual perspective adds depth that has you pondering her characters long after the book is done.” -Tiffany L. Warren,Essence®_bestselling author, on Falling Into Grace_
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $4.69. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.