Songwriting Success Ebook
Publication Date: May 2004
File Size: 4890 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature is available.
- Printing 20 pages every 7 days is allowed.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
(E-Books do not include any DVD or CD with the purchase.)
So you want to write songs? Join the club!
Everyone dreams of being a successful songwriter. In every city and town, down the block in every neighborhood, someone is taking a guitar in hand and dreaming of a career as a songwriter. While many will not become world famous (or even locally well-known) through their songwriting, there’s no reason why they-and you-can’t enjoy writing their own songs. For creative challenges, life-long learning, and just plain fun, nothing beats writing (and singing and playing) your own songs.
Assuming no musical knowledge, “Songwriting Success” breaks down the craft of melody and lyric writing into easily digested lessons that anyone can follow. This book shows the beginning songwriter how to integrate the craft’s many skills into a seamless artistic and commercial whole.
Lydon also has recorded a special CD taking the budding songwriter who can’t read music (or prefers to learn by listening) step-by-step through the writing of a song-from initial idea through crafting melodic hooks and catchy choruses to creating a final “demo” version for marketing the song. This invaluable learning aid sets apart "Songwriting Success "from the competing titles that don’t feature an audio component. Also includes 25 musical examples.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $28.52. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.