Sony A300/A350: Focal Digital Camera guides Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
Focal Digital Camera Guides: Sony A300/A350
Just bought a Sony A300 or A350 and looking to combine practical know-how with inspiration? This one-stop, easy-to-read guide covers all the basic functions of the camera, and everything beyond.
For the basics, turn to the quick start guide, which will get you up and running in five minutes.
For an understanding of your camera’s many controls and features, check out the section called “The Camera.” If all you need is a quick explanation, you’ll find it. If you’re looking for the Whole Story, you’ll find that, too. Settings that affect how your pictures look are accompanied by full-color examples that show you exactly what you can expect. This section also covers the camera’s menus, playback features, memory, and power sources.
The section called “Software” shows you how to get the most out of your camera’s software. It covers tethered shooting, color management, RAW conversion, storing your images, managing your library, and backup strategies- to name just a few topics.
Ultimately, this book’s greatest strength isn’t its focus on the camera or the software; it’s the detailed, easy-to-follow instruction it offers on using your camera to take truly superior photographs. Sections devoted to lenses, subject matter, and light cover these variables in depth, always presenting the most effective techniques in the context of the Sony A300/A350.
Written by a widely acclaimed photographer, Sony A300/A350 shows you how to get the shots you can see in your head but have never been able to capture with a camera.
- The quick start guide will have you taking great photos in five minutes.
- In-depth coverage of every feature and control ensures that you have access to the tools you need for every shot.
- Full-color examples demonstrate how different settings affect your photos.
- Expert coverage of lenses, lighting, and subject matter gives you the practical knowledge you need to go after any shot.
- Step-by-step instructions on photo editing and image management help you get the most out of your camera’s software.
- A detailed review of accessories for your camera explains which of these add-ons offer the most value for your needs.
- Dozens of tips and tricks prepare you for every situation you’re likely to encounter- in the field, at the studio, or at your next wedding or family reunion.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $19.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.