Souls of My Young Sisters Ebook
Young Women Break Their Silence with Personal Stories That Will Change Your Life
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: June 2010
File Size: 909 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
A Souls of My Sisters Book
No woman comes into this world with all the answers, but every woman can learn from her sisters.
In the Essence ® #1 national bestseller _ Souls of My Sisters,_ strong, successful black women shared their unforgettable personal stories of faith, hope, and healing. Now, a dynamic new group of young sisters with hopes and dreams, fears and struggles, just like you, tells their stories of triumph over adversity for the generation coming up. . .
Being a young woman today means belonging to an ever expanding global community, filled with new opportunities—and complicated challenges. With change comes choices, and making the right ones isn’t always easy. The journey can seem overwhelming—but you’re not alone. Whether you’re dealing with issues of self-esteem, dating, domestic violence, cyber stalking, or racial profiling, within these pages a diverse gathering of women, including entrepreneurs, activists, and entertainers, have words of wisdom, inspiration, and practical information for you. So if you’re headed to college, in the midst of your quarter-life crisis, or getting your career or family started, look to your sisters and their heartwarming, sometimes heartbreaking, but always encouraging real-life stories.
“Souls of My Sisters let all women know it was okay to tell your story and now Souls of My Young Sisters helps young women struggling through life’s challenges tell their stories and heal all of us. A must read for all women!" —Kyla Pratt, Actress
“If you can’t reach a girlfriend to pour out your heart, read Souls of My Sisters. . .Souls is just the thing when you need an extra boost.”— Heart and Soul magazine
Dawn Marie Daniels brings a spirited array of professional credentials to her role as editor of Souls of My Sisters books. She was the editorial force behind a number of award-winning authors, and has utilized her position and power as one of the book industry’s premier editors to ensure that African American projects get the attention they deserve. Daniels has established a commanding presence in adult nonfiction with such books as In the Meantime and One Day My Soul Just Opened Up, both New York Times bestsellers by Iyanla Vanzant. She utilized her years of publishing experience to bring new talent to the surface and helped push them to the forefront of the publishing industry. Daniels’ authors have been published by various imprints such as Prentice Hall Press, Fireside, Touchstone, S&S Aguilar, Scribner, Simon & Schuster, and Pocket Books.
Candace Sandy is the President of Candace Sandy Communications, a multimedia cooperative targeting women. For over ten years, Sandy has also served as the communications director for Chairman Congressman Gregory W. Meeks (D-NY) of the Sixth Congressional District, a member of the House Foreign Service and Financial Services Committees. In her capacity as communications director, Sandy has managed both national and international media campaigns in countries that have included Africa, Canada, the Caribbean, China, Colombia, Cuba, Great Britain, India, Israel, Malaysia, Peru, and Venezuela. A frequent lecturer who has served on several high-profile political campaigns, Sandy has worked tirelessly on behalf of women’s issues, including poverty, domestic violence, youth prostitution, anticrime, financial literacy, and reentry into New York City. Sandy is the former general manager of New York University radio station WNYU 89.1 FM. As a former Radio Advertising Bureau Mercury AD/LAB Fellow, Sandy covered the 1993 and 1997 Presidential Inaugurations and the 1996 Summer Olympics, and has conducted radio interviews with numerous celebrities, including Pam Grier, Stevie Wonder, and Will Smith.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $9.99. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.