Space Meets Status: Designing Workplace Performance Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
Publication Date: August 2005
File Size: 1801 Kbytes
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
Showing how worker productivity and stress levels are affected by factors such as lighting, ventilation, temperature, noise and layout, this book demonstrates how the technical aspects of human comfort do not always tally with users’ perceptions and behaviour. With vivid examples and case studies to illustrate how space is a corporate resource rather than simply overhead, Vischer reveals how companies can improve their ability to make design decisions on how best to accommodate their employees in a high quality workspace.
Should you buy this Ebook?
- Compare prices. Our price is $59.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.