Speech Motor Control Ebook
Proceedings of an International Symposium on Speech Motor Control, Held at the Wenner-Gren Center, Stockholm, May 11 and 12, 198
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
Wenner-Gren Center International Symposium Series, Volume 36: Speech Motor Control covers the papers presented at an interdisciplinary conference on Speech Motor Control, held at the Wenner-Gren Center in Stockholm on May 11 to 12, 1981. The book focuses on the methodologies, approaches, processes, and techniques employed in speech motor control.
The selection first offers information on the interdisciplinary challenge of speech motor control and analogies between central motor programs for speech and for limb movements. Discussions focus on regulation of cerebral motor cortex output by afferent input, goal-orientation and voluntary movement, interaction of transcortical and segmental reflexes, plasticity of speech gestures, and the task of the speech motor system. The text then takes a look at speech production mechanisms in aphasia and functional landscapes in the cerebral cortex related to speech, as well as motor errors and phonetic transcription studies and correlational analysis of consonant preferences in infants, languages, and aphasic errors.
The publication ponders on functional landscapes in the cerebral cortex related to speech; comment on the partial roles of the cerebral hemispheres for speech; and speech breathing kinematics and mechanism inferences. The text also ponders on the aspects of voice production and motor control, vocal fold kinesiology, and oral mechanoreceptors.
The text is a dependable reference for readers interested in speech motor control.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $72.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.