Spending Counterfiet: A Story By Brock Tanksley Ebook
Publication Date: May 2011
File Size: 582 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
The United States is one of the Wealthiest Nations. It is also home to some of them most crime infested, poverty stricken, violent Urban Communities. Ofter unheard of, are it’s suburbs that face these same problems. In SPENDING COUNTERFEIT, Donte is a young adult who has endured poor living conditions, growing up in a small town. Donte and his friends are your typical quiet squares living in the heart of a live neighborhood. When Donte quits his first ever job after working only a month, he receives a risky offer too tempting to refuse. It’s an offer at exchanging counterfeit money. He excepts and does so with help from two of his childhood friends. Seems like a harmless crime, right? Thats until his tough “Billy Bad Ass” city smart cousin moves in from out of town to live with Donte and his mother. His cousin gives the money exchange a little twist. That twist is an assault spree, robbery spree, and stealing the hand to hand crack sells business of a long time Drug Boss…….even a homicide. For the first time in his life Donte can afford life’s necessities, even it’s privileges. He can also get the young lady he has long chased after. How long can all this possibly last especially with the hardships that bring down family and friends when under pressure. Can he trust anyone? Maybe he can trust an unusually caring local drug detective. With odd tips from the Detective, Donte learns that everything happens for a reason. This is a story about change for the good or the bad. In the ghetto you learn to take the bitter with the sweet.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $9.99. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.