Stop & Think: The Seven Habits of Healthy Living Ebook
Publication Date: January 2010
File Size: 3815 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
This book is about putting your body in a position to win. How? Stop and Think. You need to take time every day to stop what you’re doing, stop rushing around, and stop making the same old choices you always do. Then, think about your lifestyle and your health, about what you’re putting into your body on a daily basis. You want to have a life that’s long and healthy, but are you even asking yourself what it’s going to take? There’s a lot of information out there supporting good habits and healthy living. Now is the time to use that information for your own sake. Andrew Tutino tells you straight out what you need to know to get real each and every day about what is going to help your body and what is going to hurt it. This book will help you do that with the ‘’Seven Habits of Healthy Living.’’ Stop & Think is a program to help you increase your consciousness and guide you to solid knowledge about your health. You’ll find practical, proven advice on choosing the right foods when eating out, the importance of drinking water for health, and how to overcome your resistance to positive change. Life is about making choices, so why not make good choices? It’s all about knowing the differences and the effects on your body and sticking to the good choices. When it comes to putting your body in a position to win, no one can do it better than you. And sometimes all you need is to know the facts and get a little encouragement to keep going. Stop & Think can help you stay on the road to health.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $9.99. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.