Stop Working Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- e-Book can be copied on up to 6 devices that must have the same Adobe ID
- We can only keep the download on our site until the ebook publishers/distributors authorize us to do so. Please keep a backup.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: November 2004
File Size: 615 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
Stop Working and become Independently Wealthy! Author/Entrepreneur Rohan Hall teaches the skills applied by Fortune 500 companies to dominate markets globally. He knows these skills because he has helped multi-national organizations to become the strategic dominating force on multiple continents- and have applied these same techniques to his own businesses. His book Stop Working takes the gloves off and teaches small and mid size businesses how to compete successfully and win against global organizations. Stop Working teaches businesses and entrepreneurs: · How to build an Agile Business – and make money while you sleep · How to use globalization to your advantage instead of being a victim of it · How to become successful and get out of the rat race · How to create indefinite cash flow and passive income · How to put your business in overdrive by using technology, strategic relationships, and the assets of global organization Stop Working has received raves from global business experts at Microsoft, Nike and American Express to name a few: Stop Working! is a clear, concise and easy to understand formula to help you take your business to the next level, without requiring large amounts of capital and resources. All it takes is your idea, commitment and the Stop Working! formula and you’re on your way to becoming a global player in today’s business world. Keith Buggs, Microsoft Senior Licensing Manager I would advise my friends to buy Stop Working! and read it. Simple recipe, clear steps, real life examples, everything you need to take the next step in starting and building your own business. Gerard Paulin, Nike EMEA (Europe, Middle East & Africa) Global Manager. Never before have I seen such a concise guide on how to build a business by yourself, and how to fulfill your most essential of dreams – security. I love the ability and the hope it gives. Errol Chung, American Express If a journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step, and your journey is in business, make Stop Working! your first step! Stop Working! outlines all the essential components of starting your own business, or improving one that you have already started. It de-mystifies many of the trends and forces of the contemporary, global business environment so that anyone, from a high school student to an M.B A., can not only understand, but can apply TODAY to get results. Dan Fink, Global Supply Chain Consultant. He has worked with PeopleSoft, NEC/Packard Bell, Verizon, Fairchild Semiconductor, and Harcourt Publishing Build an Agile Business, globalize it, create unlimited cash flow and get out of the rat race This is the age of globalization, technology and integration. Stop Working teaches you how to utilize these influences to build a business with very little capital that will compete with multinational organizations. Additionally, instead of just having vague instructions, the author show exactly how he has applied the Stop Working methodology to his own businesses. Each step in the book is illustrated by the author’s real life examples of his own agile organizations. About the author Rohan Hall has spent the last 20 years helping companies develop global business and technology strategies. Some companies he has provided services to include: Hewlett Packard, PeopleSoft, Corning, Honda, Avery Dennison, Lockheed, Boeing, The American Red Cross, Sierra Pacific Power Company, and Robert Half. He has provided services for these companies primarily in the United States but also throughout Europe and Asia. Mr. Hall is the owner and CEO of vConcepts, Inc. (www.vconceptsinc.com), a professional services company that focuses on the integration of technology and business processes for large organization primarily through Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Enterprise Application Integration (EAI). He is also the owner and CEO of Eye Contact Media, Inc.(www.eyecontactmedia.com), the publisher of this book.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $16.15. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.