Strange Seas Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- Printing is permitted.
- You can copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: March 2002
File Size: 699 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature is available.
- Printing is permitted.
- You can copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
( 29.61% savings )
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
A writer’s memoir: Charnas investigates strange dreams of whales, and discovers connections in past lives; she goes to Alaska to confront this past, and returns with a challenge to us to preserve these endangered species.“I am woven through your past, as you are through mine-and both of us through theirs, the sea-peoples.” In Hugo-and Nebula-Award winner Charnas’ first non-fiction book, her journey of self-examination takes her much farther than she expected, into both metaphysical realms and the glaciers of Alaska. “I saw a lot of closed doors inside the house of myself, labeled ‘I don’t care,’ ‘I don’t know,’ and-the majority- ‘I don’t remember.’ But one stood open, the one that Miriam’s words had unlatched and flung wide- ‘I don’t believe.’ There was no denying what lay beyond. The whales had souls, and I had been a killer of whales.”The author wrote about this book, “Strange Seas is the story of an investigation I fell into, of the lives and cultures of whales and other cetaceans, this information being obtained through a medium. I’ve consulted this channeler on and off for a number of years on various other subjects and found her reliable, and once this topic opened up it was utterly irresistible. The book is a mind-boggler either way you go; there’s a lot more going on down there under the water than we ever dared to dream, or else my channeling friend should be writing SF- she’s got the imagination for it, and she thinks big!”REVIEWS:“Charnas has added something entirely different to her growing library of published works.”-LIBRARY JOURNAL"Approach this book with an open mind, but fasten your seatbelt and prepare to have that mind bent."-Phoebe Wray; MOONDANCE.ORG
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $6.30. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.