Strategies for Sustainable Open and Distance Learning Ebook
World Review of Distance Education and Open Learning: Volume 6
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
Publication Date: July 2006
File Size: 440 Kbytes
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
Adaptability and the ability to handle rapid and ongoing change are essential for successfully managing any modern educational enterprise, and open and distance learning is no exception.
In an often over-looked field, this volume examines the nature of sustainability in open and distance learning using case material from a wide range of current educational contexts worldwide. The books themes include:
- reflection and analysis of the management of change
- staff development
- quality assurance and funding in an increasingly globalized environment.
This book also reassesses the core processes involved in course development, delivery, and student support, in a world that is both linked and divided by access to the latest technologies.
In a rapidly changing world, this book shows how the path from policy to sustainable practice is rarely easy. However, through consistent attention and commitment to meeting the needs of learners, sustainability can be achieved.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $57.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.