Stress Relief for Teachers: The Coping Triangle Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
Publication Date: December 2005
File Size: 985 Kbytes
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
Even the best teachers can feel overwhelmed with the pressures of the job and become prone to anxiety, depression and anger. This book offers teachers an easily implemented and proven approach to dealing with these feelings in a more helpful way, enabling them to cope with taxing situations as well as the day-to-day stress of the classroom. Based on the principles of cognitive-behavioural therapy and on the author’s many years of experience, Stress Relief for Teachers is both a practical guide to feeling better and more in control, and a guide to understanding difficult feelings and how our thoughts, feelings and actions are inextricably linked.
Should you buy this Ebook?
- Compare prices. Our price is $42.50. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.