Study to Teach: A Guide to Studying in Teacher Education Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
Publication Date: November 2012
File Size: 470 Kbytes
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
For all those preparing to teach or involved in further professional development it will provide an essential, accessible and readable companion to their course. Theories of learning are integrated with practical strategies for approaching a topic. Each of the following areas discussed:
active reading and using the library
making notes and writing clearly
presenting your work orally
developing subject knowledge
using information and communications technology
continuing professional development
developing key relationships
*partnerships between schools and universities.
The book explores the process of getting to know yourself as a learner and the nature of knowledge and understanding. A useful and comprehensive introduction to research identifies and demystifies aspects more relevant to the education student. Each chapter is written by professional educators with a wide range of experience and expertise.
Should you buy this Ebook?
- Compare prices. Our price is $52.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.