Successful Nonfiction Ebook
Publication Date: September 2003
File Size: 1204 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
( 28.54% savings )
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
“The advice contained in this book comes from those who have succeeded in their writing careers. The sensible counsel in this well-written anthology has immediate and long-term benefits for the serious writer.” —Ray Newton, National Coordinator, Reader’s Digest Writing Workshops ***The Chapter One starts with a lucid commentary on writing. Writing is a creative act. Building a nonfiction book requires planning, structure and lots of labor. Your intellectual property is a piece of art; it will not design itself or be created overnight. Writing a book is a journey, a trip to be enjoyed on the way to the reward at the destination. Learning as you research your subject is stimulating. The thought process of distilling the pertinent information for your readers is invigorating. Crafting just the right words to convey your message is energizing and provides the power to maintain your writing momentum. The published book is your goal but the process is fun. You are fortunate to be a writer. Chapter Two focuses on the rationale of writing. There are many justifications for investing your time and money in writing a nonfiction book. Some are fame, fortune, to help other people and/or because you have a personal mission. Chapter Three stresses need of a book. A nonfiction book is a product, an information product that is inexpensive to manufacture and easy to distribute. A book speaks with more authority than other media. Chapter Four explains a reader what to write. In First, decide whether to entertain or inform. In other words, decide between fiction and nonfiction. As you will discover, nonfiction is easier to sell. Chapter Five stresses on Research. Most of a nonfiction writer’s time is spent in study. You must locate and read through all the relevant materials available in other books, magazines, newsletters, newspapers, interviews, museums, historical societies, public libraries, university libraries and special (law, medical) libraries.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $5.71. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.