Summary of America the Beautiful: by Ben Carson | Includes Analysis Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
Summary of America the Beautiful by Ben Carson | Includes Analysis
Inside this Instaread Summary:
-Overview of the entrie book
Introduction to the important people in the book
-Summary and analysis of all the chapters in the book
Key Takeaways of the book
-A Reader’s Perspective
Preview of the earlier chapters:
Carson grew up in Detroit and Boston when the civil rights movement was changing the
social landscape. He was aware of racism all around him. Carson belonged to a segment
of the population that was often deprived of opportunities. Rather than cause him to stop
fighting, racism inspired him to prove his worth by excelling in school.
America was built on a legacy of rebellion. Early Americans fought for change at great
personal risk. The Founding Fathers understood injustices that existed in the world and
strove to design a government that would level the playing field.
However, Americans appear to have lost the ability to endure hardship and to sacrifice
for future generations.
America’s current state, its growing debt, excessive spending, and elected leaders who
ignore the will of the people, closely resembles the circumstances preceding
the American Revolution. During that time, colonists were forced to rebel against
extreme taxation and threats to the freedoms they enjoyed in the New World. However,
modern Americans seem to have forgotten what their Founding Fathers sacrificed for the
privileges they continue to enjoy.
About the Author
With Instaread Summaries, you can get the summary of a book in 30 minutes or less. We
read every chapter, summarize and analyze it for your convenience.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $2.99. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.