Summary of American Sniper: by Chris Kyle | Includes Analysis Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a summary of the book and NOT the original book.
American Sniper by Chris Kyle – A 20-minute Summary
Inside this Instaread Summary:
Overview of the entire book
Introduction to the important people in the book
Summary and analysis of all the chapters in the book
Key Takeaways of the book
A Reader's Perspective
Preview of this summary:
Kyle grew up in central Texas. He loved to hunt and ride horses and would have
been a cowboy if he had not become a member of the Navy Sea, Air, Land
Teams (SEAL). He had a lot of fun hunting with his mom, dad, and brother as a
child. His dad and brother were his best friends growing up.
Kyle learned true patience by learning to break a horse. He got involved in rodeo
competitions to quench his thirst for being a cowboy. In 1992, he graduated and
went to Tarleton State University with aspirations to join the military afterward.
An accident in his freshman year ended his rodeo career when he had to have
pins put in his wrist. He became a ranch hand for a man named David Landrum
while he was still a student. Landrum’s strict expectations made Kyle want to
prove himself. Kyle believes this prepared him to become a Navy SEAL.
Kyle decided to quit school and join the military. He learned about the SEALs and
wanted to become one. He investigated the opportunity further and learned that
there was no guarantee he would become a SEAL if he joined the Navy. He
would need to earn the privilege. Kyle went through the application process, but
the Navy disqualified him because of the pins in his wrist. He felt his military
career had ended before it began. He went back to work for Landrum and hoped
to become a rancher. Shortly afterward, a recruiter called and asked if he was
still interested in becoming a SEAL.
About the Author
With Instaread Summaries, you can get the summary of a book in 30 minutes or less. We
read every chapter, summarize and analyze it for your convenience.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $2.99. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.