Summary of Still Alice: by Lisa Genova | Includes Analysis Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
Summary of Still Alice by Lisa Genova | Includes Analysis
Still Alice is a novel by writer Lisa Genova. It tells the story of Alice Howland, a fifty year-old
psychology professor at Harvard and an expert in the field of linguistics, who is diagnosed with
early-onset Alzheimer’s disease.
Alice is married to John, a cancer cell biologist at Harvard. They have three grown children.
Anna is a lawyer, Tom is a third-year medical student at Harvard, and Lydia is an aspiring
actress. Both Tom and Anna, who is married to an attorney named Charlie, live in Boston. Lydia
lives in Los Angeles and is an aspiring actress.
In September of 2003, Alice is the guest speaker at a psychology seminar at Stanford. While
giving her talk, she suffers a memory lapse. Afterwards, she flies to Los Angeles to visit with
Lydia. At lunch at Ivy, a favorite restaurant among celebrities, they argue about Lydia’s career
choice. Alice wants Lydia to…
PLEASE NOTE: This is an unofficial summary and analysis of the book and NOT the original
Inside this Instaread Summary of Still Alice:
• Summary of entire book
• Introduction to the Important People in the book
• Analysis of the Themes and Author’s Style
About the Author
With Instaread, you can get the summary and analysis of a book in 15 minutes. We read every
chapter, summarize and analyze it for your convenience.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $2.99. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.