Summary of The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Ebook
by Stephen R. Covey | Includes Analysis
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
Summary of The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen R. Covey | Includes Analysis
The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People is a self-help book that outlines seven skills to develop in order to increase efficiency and have more rewarding interpersonal relationships.
Living according to the seven habits requires paradigm shifts that allow an individual to become flexible enough to change. One is the shift in associations when considering independence and interdependence. Independence, which is more valued by contemporary personality-driven trends, can cause problematic isolation and stifle cooperation. Interdependence describes a healthier approach that enables teamwork. The seven habits also require an understanding of the difference between production, or results, and production capacity, the processes that generate the results, neither of which can be prioritized at the cost of the other.
The first three habits relate to private victories. First, peopleshould restrict their efforts to the things that they can actually influence, and not waste energy on things that cause worry but cannot be directly controlled…
PLEASE NOTE: This is key takeaways_ and analysis_ of the book and NOT the original book.
Inside this Instaread Summary of The 7 Habits of HighlyEffective People
· Overview of the book
· Important People
· Key Takeaways
· Analysis of Key Takeaways
About the Author
With Instaread, you can get the key takeaways, summary and analysis of a book in 15 minutes. We read every chapter, identify the key takeaways and analyze them for your convenience.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $2.99. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.