Sunday Evening at the Stardust Caf Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- e-Book can be copied on up to 6 devices that must have the same Adobe ID
- We can only keep the download on our site until the ebook publishers/distributors authorize us to do so. Please keep a backup.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: May 2006
File Size: 820 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
( 20.1% savings )
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
Winner of the Iowa Source Poetry Book Prize ~~ “I am taken with W.E. Butts’s quiet lyricism and his ability to make the most everyday occurrences on one hand sparkle with the surprise of discovering a previously unknown universe, some previously untapped power, and at the same time be immediately useful to the soul and enriching and within reach of every reader’s sensibilities. He can make you believe that the clouds and the weather and the sparrows were conspiring all along to buoy us intact to this moment, giving us the strength to confront the next precarious instance of time, history, memory, and existence.” ————- Rustin Larson, Iowa Source Poetry Book Prize Judge, author of Crazy Star (Loess Hills Books, 2005)———- “W.E. Butts makes a brilliant and deeply skilled debut in Sunday Evening at the Stardust Cafe. While he depicts the seemingly vacuous routines and scenes of small town life, we find we’re witnessing the most poignant of places where the inside of the nothing that seems to be happening is equal to the weight of whatever we’re capable of feeling. He’s sculpted the voice of the average guy, but a guy who’s super-sized the child of wonder inside him. What a relief and gift it is to discover that there are still avatars out there, walking unnoticed on the edge of their senses among us. Like they used to say when it meant what it said: ‘marvelous’” ——- Jack Myers, Texas Poet Laureate, 2003-’04 author of Routine Heaven (2005 Texas Review Poetry Prize)——- “The poems of W.E. Butts are wryly observant, cleanly written, and above all elegaic — haunted by the past in a way that scrupulously avoids sentimentality and the glib reckonings which characterize so much contemporary poetry. Quietly soulful, these are poems we can trust, both for their craft and for their maturity of vision.” ——- David Wojahn author of Interrogation Palace: New and Selected Poems 1982-2004 (University of Pittsburgh Press)——- ~~~~ABOUT THE AUTHOR: W.E. Butts has published poems in The 1997 Anthology of of Magazine Verse & Yearbook of American Poetry (Monitor Books), Atlanta Review, Cimarron Review, Mid-American Review, and several other magazines and anthologies. The recipient of a Pushcart Prize nomination, he is also the author of a chapbook, Sunday Factory, from Finishing Line Press. Sunday Evening at the Stardust Cafe was chosen as a finalist for the 2005 Philip Levine Prize in Poetry from the University of California/Fresno.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $7.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.